CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

"Who knows what drama is?"

Today we went on a fieldtrip to the Kalita Humphries Theater in Downtown Dallas. First, we took a fun, behind the scenes tour of the theater. After the tour, they broke the kids up into small groups for a drama workshop.

At the beginning of the workshop, the gal that was teaching the kids started off with the question, "Who knows what drama is?" I almost burst out laughing as I thought to myself.....Are you kidding me lady? Do we know what drama is? I have two professional drama queens living under my roof that could easily TEACH this workshop. I bit my tongue and let the kids answer and just chuckled to myself.

Here's Jenna (in the pink/white stripes) giving one of her very entertaining performances.
Here are a few more pics of our drama queens future Academy Award winners in action......