We've had Ella and Sparkles for almost a week now and I must say, they are fitting in quite nicely. The girls are totally in love with them. Steve and I think they are pretty cute too. After a few days, we started holding them. Every day we take them out of their cage for a little while. The girls are constantly asking, "When are we gonna get the guinea pigs out?"
Here's Meg with Ella. You might be able to tell by the look on her face that she's not totally comfortable holding her yet. Meg is very skiddish around animals...any animal. This is a HUGE step for her.
Jenna, on the other hand, loves animals...any animal. Here she is giving Sparkles a kiss.
and a nosey......
Since the first pics I took of Ella didn't really do her cuteness justice, here are a couple of better shots of her. She really is sweet.
Stay tuned.....More updates to follow.........