CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

It's 1:00 a.m. and the movers will be here in about 8 hours. We're just about done packing. I think we'll be in bed by 2:00 a.m. It might seem late, but we're doing waaaaaay better than we did leaving Buffalo.

We are staying at a hotel in Franklin for Friday night then leaving for Texas on Saturday morning. We'll take two days to get there and plan to arrive at our apartment on Sunday, the 27th, which is also Jenna's birthday.

Please keep us in your prayers over the next few days....that the move would go smoothly and that the girls would be ok. Jenna was pretty upset after school today. Out of the four of us, she is definitely the saddest about moving. I'm sure she'll be fine once the stress of the move is over, but this week has been hard on her. Meg, on the other hand, can't wait to get on the road. I saw her teacher the other day and she said that all Meg talks about is how she can't wait to move.

Next post will be from Texas!!